Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!!!



INA PEARL SORENSON NUGENT
DEC 3,1915-JUN 26,2002








Who can say for certain...maybe your still here?
I feel you all around me your memory so clear.
Deep in the stillness I can hear you speak
Your still an inspiration...can it be?

That you are mine forever and you are watching over me from up above?
Fly me up to where you are...beyond a distant star.
My wish upon tonight to see you smile if only for a while to know your there
A breath away's not far to where you are.

I can't be sleeping here inside my dream and isn't faith believing all power can't be seen
As my heart holds you just one beat away
I cherish all you gave me every day
Love will live on and never leave
I know your there a breath aways not far to where you are.


My mother would have been 93 today. I miss her terribly and think of her often. She was a wonderful, patient, incredible person. She made you feel special and tried to understand your heart. She is the mother of 7, grandmother of 17, great-grandmother of 18. I plant african voilets in her memory. If you ever visited her home she had them every where. Mine are blooming today and I am smiling and remembering my sweet mother. I know I will see her again someday.....Love you Mom!!!

2 comments:

dxeechick said...

Aw Grandma! I miss her too. When I watch old videos of her and she is being her silly self, it always makes me smile. <3

Anonymous said...

i got to spend a lot of time with grandma when i was younger and am grateful everyday the influence that she had on my life... miss you grandma!